- 1 bag, 10 ounces, 2 1/2 cups, shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 bag, 10 ounces, 2 1/2 cups, shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 rounded tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beer, anything you feel like drinking the rest of 🙂
- 1 tablespoons of dry mustard
- A few drops hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 package mini party franks (recommended: Boars Head)
- 1 bag of mixed broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1 small jar mini Gherkin pickles, drained
- 1-2 apples, cut into pieces
- 1 round loaf rye, pumpernickel or sour dough bread, cubed. We typically we get 2-3 as options.
Combine cheeses in a bowl with flour. Add beer and garlic into the fondue pot and bring up to a bubble over medium heat. Reduce the heat to simmer and add cheese in handfuls. Stir constantly, melting the cheese in batches. Next stir in the mustard, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Once cooked all the way through begin serving and dipping into the cheese.
XOXO – Poinsettia