Well it’s that time of year again. Time to put pen to paper and state all the reasons you will become a better, smarter and more well rounded person in 2013. Here at FMT, we are no different. Except we are going to share a few of ours for your viewing pleasure. Hopefully this helps us keep them!
1. I will read at least one new book a month.
2. I will spend more time with friends and ultimately more wine.
3. I will try and focus on the glass being half full and all the positive things in my life.
4. I will work on training my dog not to jump the fence and that it’s never o.k. to pee on the neighbors dog…unless its 7 in the morning and they won’t stop barking.
5. And I promise to never run out of pickle juice in the house!
1. I will read at least one new book a month (seeing a trend yet?)
2. I will attempt to learn a musical instrument…I have my eye on this little beauty.
oh yeah, it’s a purple ukulele:)
3. I will absolutely enjoy the company of my friends more and the wine they bring with them.
4. I will do something daring. Like fly a plane or learn to snowboard. And if I survive, I will tell you all about it.
5. I will travel somewhere new this year…hopefully with the ladies of FMT!
1. I will put to good use the hours I spend reading food blogs and endless amounts of cook books I own and cook more.
2. I will teach my dog to lay down on purpose and not just praise him when he accidentally does it.
3. I will try new things…including restaurants and bars instead of sticking to my usual spots.
4. Buy fewer shoes…unless I HAVE to have them.
1. My New Years resolution is to start college for business and hospitality!
2. I will work to be a better gardian to my brother.
3. I want to read a new book each month.
4. And to have a more adventurous and exciting year in 2013 then I did in 2012!
1. We will work on being better more consistent bloggers.
2. We will discover more of DC, try new restaurants, drink new wine and bring it all back to you to read. (tough life, we know)
3. We will be funnier, smarter and more adventurous in 2013 just for YOU!