1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy!
5. Make time to be thankful.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books.
8. Sleep for 7 hours.
9. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile!
10. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
11. Don’t have negative thoughts about things you can not control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.
12. Don’t overdo. Keep your limits.
13. Don’t take your life so seriously. No one else does.
14. Don’t waste energy on gossip.
15. Dream more while you are awake.
16. Envy is a waste of time. Be grateful for what you have been given.
17. Make peace with your past so it will not spoil the present.
18. Life is too short to spend time hating anyone.
19. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
20. You do not have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
21. Call your family often.
22. Each day give something good to others.
24. Try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
25. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
26. Do the right thing!
27. Get rid of anything that is not useful, beautiful or joyful.
28. God deals everything.
29. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
30. When you wake up alive in the morning, be happy and thankful.
This is the time of year we all need to remember what we are most thankful for. Make sure those people know it! I know I will!