- 3 pounds of chicken breast (like one of those packages of chicken breasts)
- 24 ounces of chicken brooth
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons of Mediterranean seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 package of of Knorr Thai Sweet Chile Pasta Sides
- 1 10 oz can of canned mushrooms
- 12 oz of Chicken broth (more or less depending how soupy you want it)
- 3 eggs
For the stock: Add all the ingredients listed in the soup pot. Cook until the chicken is tender, about 20-25 minutes. Once tender take out and shred it apart. Once complete, put it back into the broth and begin adding the rest of the ingredients.
For the soup: Add in the mushrooms, Sweet Thai chile mix and other seasonings. Put the lid on the pot and reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 20 minutes so the flavors can blend. Lastly add in the 3 eggs one at a time. Scramble them as you drop them in. Cook for another 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning, if needed, by adding seasoning, salt, and pepper. Enjoy along with a nice hot crusty loaf of bread or crackers.